cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

Variables containing "$..$"

0 2 5080
I am prompting for a password and assign it to the variable $PASS$. I then use that variable down the road to set the account of a Windows service. My problem is if the password that is entered starts and ends with a dollar sign, the $PASS$ variable ...
by Cazzie Level 2

Text lost when previous button used

0 2 3012
One of the panels in one of our installers requires users to enter a comma separated list of servers. If the user enters these, server1,server2 then decides to press previous and come back to the panel with next, they will appear as: server1server2. ...
by gjandris Level 5

IA 2009 SP2 and Windows Server 2012 issues

0 2 9233
I am seeing two issues with installers built by IA 2009 SP2 when executed on Windows Server 2012. #1, when you launch the installer by either double clicking on the .exe file or just issuing the name in the terminal you will receive the following me...
by stevewdj Level 3

Environment Variable not set on Linux

0 1 4550
During the install in Linux, we set an environment variable. When the install is complete, the user attempts to run the product which requires the setting of this environment variable.We found out that it's not set. Doing the "set" shows that the v...
by camcao Level 3

using sqljdbc.jar file

0 22 28923
For custom codes(db connections,etc.), i am using sqljdbc.jar file from microsoft. But As soon as i add it as a dependency jar. The .exe when run, before startup it throws this error:preinstaller.properties not found.IAResourceBundle: create resourc...
by qqqqqq Level 7

Win64 is not supported

0 13 51411
Hi All,We have installer with IA 2009. Our installer is happy while installing on Win2008 64 bit with 64bit JVM, but while uninstall it throws error:"Win64 is not supported. The author of package you are installing did not include support for this pl...
by saharey Level 3

add dll in java.library.path

0 7 27757
Hi,I need a dll to be used during pre-install phase.(more specifically, i need sqljdbc_auth.dll for testing SQL connection)To use System.loadLibrary(), the dll should be in java.library.path..how should i do this? (I need in pre-install phase)how IA ...
by qqqqqq Level 7

Accessing IA Variables in Custom HTML Panel

0 2 9265
Hi,I have a custom HTML Panel that I want to populate with IA Variables that would have been populated themselves from a previous custom code action.Example Use Case:Custom Code Action: Reads configuration data from a database, populates IA Variables...
by barrisca Level 3